Your login details should be provided by your Account Manager , you may have received an automated email containing your login details; First & Last Name, Password and Company Name. The login details email will also provide a useful 'login link' to automatically fill in your First & Last Name and Company Name, only requiring you to enter the supplied password.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact us to reset it. A new password will be emailed to the email address on your profile.
- First & Last Name: Type in your first and last name into the "First & Last Name" field. e.g. John Smith-Jones, do not include any middle names. This should not be your email address.
- Password: Your password would originally be setup by your Account Manager. Once you have been given your password enter it into the "Password" field, spaces and CapiTaliSatioN do matter. e.g. Skiggle_Puff86i0
- Company Name: Sometimes this can be left as shown by default. You may need to enter a different company name if your user account cannot be found.
In large companies with multiple locations you may need to change this field to your specific location. e.g. 'Example Corp (East London)' instead of just 'Example Corp'
Access your Training Courses & Dashboard:
- Go to the login page.
- In the box called "Login" type in your login formation and click the "Login" button.
- At the bottom of the Dashboard, you'll see any courses that have been assigned to you. If you do not see any courses, your Account Manager may have not assigned any to you, contact them to find out why.
- Click the play button (the forward triangle arrow) to start the course.